Date(s) - February 3rd, 2022
11:00am - 1:00pm
Topic: Driving Service to Enhance Results
It might sound simple, but driving profitability and growth stems from customer service and satisfaction. When it comes to customer service, attitude trumps aptitude. Demonstrating behaviors of helpfulness, genuine interest and respect influences customer behavior moving them from indifferent to loyal. Superior customer service entails a series of finely interconnected activities that begin with the customer’s first point of contact and continues throughout to their next encounter.
Even more challenging, customers today have higher expectations than ever before. They have advanced tools and take the time to seek out the organizations that will not only meet, but also exceed these high expectations. A structured process for exceeding customer expectations is now necessary if you hope to outdistance your competition.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
• Build customer relationships by incorporating the Four Drivers of Customer Service.
• Maintain consistently positive attitude by applying Attitude Control Principles.
• Use conversational language to keep the interactions casual and relaxed.
• Manage customer expectations in order to exceed them.
• Implement a customer expectations management process.
Signatory Contractors, MCA Members, Labor Partner Leadership, and Academy Student Members
OCILB – 2.0 hours
Please contact Susie Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Zoom login will be e-mailed to registered attendees a few days prior to the event.
Program hosted by the MCA Affiliate Alliance