In our region the term Residential Construction shall apply to all work relating to the installation, dismantling, maintenance, repair, adjustment and correction of all heating, ventilating, air-conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and fire protection fixtures, equipment and systems, including, but not limited to; the unloading, handling by hand, power equipment and installation of all piping or tubing, appurtenances and equipment pertaining thereto, and remodel work of a nature associated with residential type structures, but only when performed on the following structures:
- One or two family dwellings;
- All multiple family dwelling units up to 36 units; and
- Townhouses, condominiums, student apartments or similar structures with up to 24 units.
- Motels and Hotels up to 4 stories
- Any multi family dwelling unit of wood frame.